User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    LIVE IRISH, LIVE!!!!! *sees that Irish is fine, changes the song to Hang Me Up To Dry by Cold War Kids, and starts jumping up and down* By the way, ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Levan you were pretty eyes are off. Irish you have syrup smeared all over your face and honey still in your hair from the never ending Food Fight.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I startled to idly play with Luries hair as Lizzie started untying her slippers. After Lizzie had gotten them off, I looked up. "I really love you guys," I ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    HEROOOOOOO!!!! Yes please!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Here's my 2nd charrie... Name: Cullum 'Birdie' O'Deavory Age: 14ish (not exactly sure...) Gender: chicaria, although most people think she's a boy... Ship/Position: La Bodlina/ erm, a pirate? Appearan

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sorry, I did NOT mean to post my profile 57 times! My puter was acting weird last night... Ooops! Nutty

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    ...and this...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Ignore this...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: How do I cure my onion breath?!?!?!

    EAT MUNCHKINS!!! Oompaloompas will work just as fine, but they're a bit crunchier than Munchkins...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    *headbangs and jumps around, clumsily knocking over lamps...* *stops and looks at broken lamps on the floor* Where the heck did those come from?

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Ooh! OK, Irish has....a really long tongue. Like a cow. Or my cousin.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    YEAH! TUBM recently dyed their hair ;) or *gasp!* 2?! TUBM made jack-o-lanters this weekend!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** After everything that had happened that day, all I could think about was boys. "I'm a level-headed person," I argued to a quietly listening Lizzie. We were eating marshmallows ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! (not poop, you silly children, pop!) *opens mouth wi-i-i-i-i-i-de and tries to catch random flying food items in it* ^0^ omnomnomnom!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    OK! Everyone also get's a second character for the OTHER ship! Although it would be nice, it's totally optional. Thanks! Nutty

    Oct 18, 2009


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie