User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Oops, wrong point! That's to prove my point that I was a complete dork from birth.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Gryphon, maybe we are just the most amazing writers on Earth (whether or not we are specifiaclly GOOD at writing) and therefore pretty. Like, our awesome amazingness of being writers, ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dance Party!

    *steals the Mt.D from Ranger and gulps the rest of it.* Ahhh, now that's better. *starts doing the robot with Irish*

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Elvis Presley I think of my friend Gigi.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Sammy! Do something with Zeb and Viper. It would be AMAZING! *gasp!* 0o0 What if they were friends?!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Characters...? I dunno anything about ships, so you should ask Sammy - her dad was almost a pirate once. We simply need characters! And RedBird needs to post. And we ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    NEIN! Infinite, come back! Ple-he-he-he-hease! TToTT *sobsobsobsobsob* we'll miss you!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Wonderously wonderful! Told you you'd do fine. If you, or anyone else for that matter, would like to make a second charrie for the other ship, please do! We need ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Of course! We need as many people as we can get! And it's ok if you mess up, Irish. This isn'y my first storybook and I already messed up. Haha, ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Haha, you ate it! *throws french toast at a random passerby* :D *laughs impishly and runs off*

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Amy, you're redonklush! Love you! *throws chocolate pudding at her* Or was it?.... o.0

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say King Kong I think Jack Black. Mine's next Sunday, Irish.

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ooohkay. Aw, well thanks, Irish! *tackles Irish with a walrus hug and secretly pours nerds in her ears* hehehe.....

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    WHEEEEEE!!!! That's a yup. And why don't you like jacks? :( That makes me sad... TUBM has a comatose relative

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Em....sure....I mean, yes! Ye sI do! >_>shifty eyes

    Oct 18, 2009


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana