User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I just choked on laughter because I accidentally looked at my baby pic again. Wow, I am SPECIAL. Anyway, here's a much more recent pic of me (with my ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Nonsensical Timmy Song

    Why, you're welcome! And thanks, puffy. Haha. I have more, too. Just you wait... Wheeeheeheeheeeheeeeaahahhhhckhackhackhack.!.!. That's my excited, somewhat hysterically evil laugh. Do ya like it? =D

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    YEAH!!!! Sunday is my boofdae, but Saturday I'm going to Ft.C for presents and sushi and then the mall with mah mum, bro, bro's Gramma, cousin, and friend. And then ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Got any Teddy Grahams to go with this? *asks Irish while pointing to the applesauce covering the front of her shirt* Someone should install temporary showers so we can get ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn))) I wake up, my mouth stale and dry, my head aching. I feel the lingering, bitter taste of bile in my throat, and even though I feel like hell, ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The unknown

    I LOVE IT! I WANNA MAKE OUT WITH IT! Told you people would like it ;) Love, Nutty

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Well, everyone, are we ready to start? We'll still be accepting, but I think we're ready! WHO WANTS TO START IT FOR US???

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think that and I say "Twins!" Me an my cousins equivalent to Ditto, by the way-how.

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *smacks some sloppy joes with extra sloppy in Kamas' nd Irish's faces* bwaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAaaaaaaa!

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Niceness, Timmy. I'm listening to Jack's Lament right now XD. Anyway, as for Irish, hows bout 7/10, because I've heard em before and you never change them.

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Yes please, Irish. Then we might just be ready to start! Whatd ya'll think?

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Hey, we're a little short on Bodlina pirates. Could anyone possibly switch? We just need one or two more. Thanks! Nutty

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sterotypes and Labels

    Stereotypes are SOOOOO stupid! I usually wear black tutus and vintage tees. Am I vintage or emo? Um, how bout neither. I wear what I do because I like it ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Nonsensical Timmy Song

    Here is a song I spontaneously made a while ago for Timmy, ie Mr.Knightley, because I love his name. Keep in mind that this is NOT serious, simply for funs. ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sam, why must you ruin my fun times? He was almost a pirate. Squiggle-simple.

    Oct 18, 2009


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria