User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Swat Kats,Captain Plannet,He Man,.........

    I just read the title (not the actual info...), but I would like to comment... YES.

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *laughs at everyone from her clean, safe little corner* Well, I suppose I should come back now, shouldn't I? *jumps from her corner like a crazy dinosaur-vampire and shmooshes baby ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Birdie, Pirate, Bodlina Birdie smiled, sucking the sweet air through her nose. You couldn't me mad on a day like this. Even if your mates where leaving you on deck ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Currently being possibly kidnapped by pirates, hm...Cuervo? I tried to look back at my sister, but the woman (perhaps an unruly pirate-queen?) simply shoved my towards the docks. I ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    0o0 I can't believe we already have 21 pages!!! Job well done to us! ^-^ squeeeeeeee! Love, Nutty

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Hows bout when we post we put what ship and position we have as well. No?

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8.63/10 too true....

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope. Tried once, when I was seven, but I just got lost, then yelled at XD TUBM just found a great book!

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I looked away from Mikael's face as he took Lurie in his arms, and checked out the rest of the Misfits. Zanette was gone, and so was Carmel, and ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    yay for unmelteyness! *starts chuckin loafs of bread at people, BuddyDaElf style* =PO

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I smile as my friends, my family, say such meaningful things, linking arms. I link arms with Lizzie, and smile at Mikael when he links arms with me. He ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena--->> I glanced between the three pirates nervously. I couldn't let pirates be killed on land. Now that was just silly! No, if they died, they deserved to die at ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    NEINNnnnn!!! *i scream, melting...* Oh noes!

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    I can start from in town, and you can start on the ship, hm? Sirena>> I sigh, walking home through the back alley ways. There might be addicts and drunks ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *looks at Teddies* YAY! WHEEEEE!! AHAHHA!!! Woa, I just felt exactly like Gir, and I was just thinking those superfun sh=ounds affects and giggling spin. *Jumps in shoower while shoving ...

    Oct 21, 2009


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace