User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cook's Apprentice, Cuervo I tried not to stare at the girl. She scared me, and she knew it, and I knew she knew it. I turned out the door ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Here's a pic of my new baby, Wendell Jr. Isn't he adorable?! He smells like lemons.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    you say that and I think...em...food.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You're not ugly! I think it's cute.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    WHEEE! I'm a strawberry shortcake, round and fat. Here is my icing, here is my hat. Yay! *throws wasabi at EVERYONE in the whole entire room, ie I just dunked ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Last time I went to Walmart I shoved my willing little brother into a large, odious, plastic garbage can we were going to buy (don't worry, it was brand new ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    You have...oval shaped nostrils.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Reddy, did you not notice everyone else is putting their name, position, and ship before each post? Apparently not. Hmmf.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    My whole life is pretty much a big fluffy ball of laughter and Total Dork Moments... But on Fridays at my school we have DEAR (drop everything and read). Last ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cook's Apprentice (for now...), Cuervo I look at the apron she put in my hands. If I have to be on a pirate's ship, can't I do some actual ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Just finished the first of the Night World books (amazing!), moving on to Blue Is For Nightmares. Scary so far, but I'm loving it!

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    AHHH! I'm fruity! teehee 9-9 *throws rolos at Irish*

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Er, Puffy, I'm SO glad yo mama let you back on, but that's not what's happening. Sorry! Could you fix it so it works with the other posts?

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    That's possibly the best present ever! Happy (probably) late Birthday! Are you old now? o.o Lurrrve, Nutty

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    I like juice-bags. Have you ever tried them? I mean, like, juice boxes are great and everything, but juice bags are...are just AMAZING! Really! You can squish em and slurp ...

    Oct 24, 2009


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket