User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Ms. Figly's Bright Adventures

    Oh my god, I only got halfway through when you started talking about Rory and I had to stop because I was laughing too hard! Oh my god, Naddie, RORY!!!!! ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ahaha, thanks Crocks! Sorry you can't really see my super sweet pjs.... Oh well!

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Was it still the green guy, or was it the Trippy Unicorn??? Anyway, 7/10 funny, but I've seen it a lot before, so now it doesn't seem very special. Wait, ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    I did, it's in the Lounge. Teehee, thanks for the epicness! Oops, ok, you think epic, I say "GIANT GOLDFISH ARE EATING ME AND THEY AREN'T SMILING!!!" Sorry, about the ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    OK, here is my "just woke up" look. Blonde wig, check. Hair bows, check. Blue lipstick, check. Glow in the dark rocket ship footies, check. GOOD MORNING!!!

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 love the words, not so much the colors. But, hey, to each her own.

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think lol!!! I say I'm wearing a wig, 5 bows about my body, and glow in the dark, rocket ship footie pajamas. And blue lipstick. No joke.

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    You where spot on! Besides the fact that I'm wearing a wig right now, so it's not my actual hair color. Hm... Dirty blond hair, tall, dark eyes?

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** Me and Viper follow the kid, Zach, for what felt like hours. And it wasn't like he was running around or anything, trying to find Kili, he was...strolling. He ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Nonsensical Timmy Song

    WHEEE! And wow, three works? Really? Teehee *blushes more than Timmy cuz she can* I simply lurve all of you! Nutty

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Like, seriously gorgeous. Like model gorgeous. Or maybe it's just your incredibly amazingly gorgeous eyes... o.o

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "You guys are so lucky!" Nutty whines, stealing Irish's donut and shoving into her mouth, whole. "My favorite teacher was kicked out for being awesome, and my social Studies teacher ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    I feel so left out, Irish. You don't love me??? *sobsobsobsob*

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Happy person, yes. Dark hair, yes. Short, NO, and green eyes, close, but no. Tall, brown hair and gold eyes? And yes, people DO have gold eyes. I was in ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    I glare at her, anger building up in me. The last time I was this mad was....Ok, well it was only last week at the pub. The owner's boy was ...

    Oct 26, 2009


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights