User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Birdie, Bodlina When I hear Capt'n shout "Weapons!", I unsheathe my pistol, a smile spreading across my cheeks. This is what I thrive for. The storms, the fights, the ale, ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    ((Do I still have to post where I am?)) Kitty, with everyone else!

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I looked at Mikael, startled, but pleased. Wiping the remaining tears from my cheeks, I look at him, unable to do anything but stare into his beautiful grey-ish eyes. ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    It's fine, Puffy! By the way, I did NOT appreciate you tackling me in the middle of class! Love you too, ^.* Nutty

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I put an arm around Kat's shoulders. I look around and see Viper, and feel my heart lurch. He looks worse than I had thought. With a whispered encouragement ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Oops, I forgot Kitty's blind. Ok, because I'm not feeling the whole blind thing, can I change just a few things? Like, instead of having her powers all the time ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws my impossibly fat cat at Irish* Technically, it's food. *shrugs and runs*

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    KITTY$$ I poked my head just an inch past the bars, and, seeing no one, I ran out, laughing just to feel it in my throat. I see an open ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, tapped in a closet on the Cuervo I eye her, not sure of I can trust her. She seems nice enough, but she's a also a pirate. I look ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    I gave up. Seriously?! I let my guard down and I started to swim leisurely, and he got me. I cursed and yelled as him and the others got me ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Oh, for sure! TUBM is home sick.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Sorry if any of that didn't make sense, writin a lot can be difficult on an iPod. I prolly spelled everything wrong, too. Nutty

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Nutty's turn!!! Name: Kitty Laroue Foxy Lady (constantly adds things to it) Age: 15 Personality: Kitty is super fun and hates responsibility/being serious. She loves to joke around and is ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *laughs at everything, but especially this thread in general* I missed you guys! *throws cupcakes at them to show how much she missed them*

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Um, person, THE OCEAN!!! I watched as the guy jumped over the side. He started to swim towards me once he surfaced. "Oh no you don't," I muttered, diving ...

    Oct 27, 2009


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong