User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: My Published Book

    Wow! =D I am sooo impressed! And insanely jealous xD Congratulations! I'm excited to check it out now :D ps: the cover looks really cool, and I would read it ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For having an evil, pizza eating stepbrother? xD And being the best interwebs bestie ever :D

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Eep you are all so adorable! =^_^= *huggles YWS* Sporky agreed, loving the hair :D FQ you are sooo pretty! Toasta, super cute pic, love the colors ;) And Paris, ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    Haaaiii =^_^= Can I have a wallpaper, please? I like tons of stuff, sot his is going to be hard xD I like blue and red (as a combination) best, ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random! Answer it, fools!

    1. Favorite smilie? :smt082 or :smt012 2. What's my middle name? heheheee.....>:D 3. Do you believe in faeries? *claps hands three times* I DO, I DO! 4. Do you tan ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Bolt, I find your exploding armits one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Will you be my fifth hubby? xD AND IRIE! The few shadowy details I can see ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    V-Vuvuzela =DDD

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Was I already matched? >.> And me and Timmy =^_^= And me and Irie =^_^= And Irie and Timmy xD OH! Best match of all time: Me and Bittersweet-Holly-ladeh =D

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Boogers =P

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    6/10 for the first one, I like the effort and the different language, but the quote itself could be better ;) And 8/10 for the second one xD *giggle* Bagel-toaster ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Rise of Mustang

    Ok, hey there, buddeh. So, review. I didn't finish reading it, because I *have* to tell you these things now! >.< You have a lot of description when talking about ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    *sings* Ten out of teeennn!

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The FEED

    Wooow. This is better than Facebook. I mean, it's brilliant! :) Of couse it is! It's YWS for Pete's sake! =P And agreed :3 Am loving all these sparkly new ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    EEEEP! THANK YOU, Dreamy! *drools* Ok, y'alls, don't hate on me for this because you have GOT to admit he is totally sexy: :smt003

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Darknush, you're adorable, Irie, HOW am I sposed to find your beautiful face in that tiny picture with all those people? D: And Jacky, don't feel bad you fit right ...

    Jun 16, 2010


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost