User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I Dreamed of Timmies, Once

    Whee! Thanks! I just jotted it down, so I don't think it's very well done, but I'm glad you do! And yay for the Pumpkin Queen and her court. Oh, ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, trapped in a closet AGAIN, Cuervo I gulped down the rum and threw the bread on the floor. I would NOT be shoved in a closet like some dusty ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Jack's Lament - Danny Elfman HAPPY HALLOWEEN Oops, the song changed. Oogie Boogie's Song - Nightmare Before Christmas

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I Dreamed of Timmies, Once

    True, true! Thanks, I didn't even notice that! XP I fixed it!

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I smile as I hear him tell me he'd never let go, and suddenly, all those terrible thoughts I had been thinking, all the guilt I had felt, left ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: War Planet

    Lifey, hun, you need a bit more help. Just post an outline for the charrie profiles, and separate the plot and intro. If you need anymore help, or me to ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ooh, fishies! And, um, oh yea: No Fil! Por Quieeeeee?!?!?! Crocks, you're in for it! He was seven feet tall! Actually, I'm not going to do anything to you because ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hair, yes. Eyes, nope. Height nope. Medium build, I have no idea, I don't pay any attention to body image. I'm thin-ish and a complete wimp, if that tell you ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Yea, pretty much. My eyes change from green/blue to blue to grey/blue to grey to gray/green and such. Short, black hair with brown highlights, and green eyes. No?

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Mmmm, soda! *starts sucking her shirt dry, but stops to throw a giant jellybean named Fil at Irish and Crocks* MUAHAHAHAHA! You'll never stop us! Together, me and Fil are ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I Dreamed of Timmies, Once

    It was the first day of ninth grade, and Nutty was nervous. She didn't know anyone at her new school, considering she had moved to the city not two weeks ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Did you know," Nutty stated, joining the conversation once more. "That I have gotten the majority of my friends to join? All but MnM, who (for some unknown, frustrating reason, ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Halloween

    I freakin' love Halloween! I'm Wiccan and all about the deceased being closer to us and such. I'm also a bit dark, and love all the creepy, dark, head-banging festivities ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *sneaks up behind Crocks, the pounces on her, shoving ghostie peeps into her mouth*

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn>> "Daemyn!" I hear a sweet voice calling me. It must be the angels. They've come for me! A smile spreads across my face, but then I hear bird noises. ...

    Oct 31, 2009


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong