User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 23 part 2

    Hey there! I've read all chapters of this story and saw huge progress in your writing. At first it was just decent, not really thought through or thought about, it ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I love you too Crocksies! *hugth* Guess who made waffles?!

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    CANDY MOUNTAIN, CHARLIE!!! Shunnnnn-na-nuh-nnnn- ah. *chucks punkins at Irish and Crocks*

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws powdered Horchata at Crocks, grinning evilly* Oh, and thanks for the yums, Irish!

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** After checking that everyone int he tent was alright, I went outside to bring Mikael a cup of hot cocoa. I know it wouldn't do anything considering he didn't ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    0o0 Timmy, I just came on here to nominate YOU but you nominated ME! Anyway, I nominate Timmy because he is awesome and funny and awesome and the Pirate King ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say cheese I think Wallace's (from Wallace and Gromit) mouth looks funny.

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    6/10 because it's cool, but you never ever change it. And a big ole "HAHA." at Timmy's unawareness.

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, The Cuervo I was sulking in a corner of my tiny prison, after the man took my rope away. Suddenly, there was a enormously loud crash as the boat ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** "Fee, the first aid kit. Please." Mikael said, already taking care of Viper and Nick at once. 'Snap out of it!' I mentally yell at myself, running to get ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I hear shouts from outside, so I run from the girls tent to see what's happening. There is Viper, shivering in fetus position, and Nick, blood soaking his pant ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ahaha, thanks! *throws sushi at Irish, then splats little globs of wasabi at her*

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Pumpkin Place!

    Ahaha, Timmy, I agree. I was going to psot a pic of my super sweet costume, but all my pics are WAAAAAY too big. Sorry, guys.

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *splashes Tang all over Crcoks* Try getting that out! Muahahahahaha!!!

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** My mouth dropped open. "He did not!" I yell, ignoring (though appreciating) the slight squeeze Mikael gives my hand. I rub a hand over my eyes. I should have ...

    Oct 31, 2009


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob