User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: excited for "Where The Wild Things Are?" anyone else?!

    Saw it, loved it. I cried in the theater, I want the soundtrack, and I am already bugging my mum to buy it for me. By the way, who else ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 cool, but not quite amazing.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I think about how I went to Casa Blanca this summer (walk-in style) and fell asleep after getting lost and stepping in every body's beer.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I am a Swedish cupcake uber-spy. That's all I have to say about that.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Um, haha, nope! Short, curvy, dark hair and brown eyes?

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cuervo I huffed. Of course I was mad! I had been so close to escaping...and then that jerk (no matter how nice he looked in his uniform) had to ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I guess... Blue hair?

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    I only use three stuffies. I have two uglydolls (IceBat and Curddles) and then a giant stuffed lion named Bob. Haha, I love them all! Bob is so huge I ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    PudNIN!!! *tackles and hugs and rubs butter into hair* And Amy, NO. *runs over and throws a bucket full of **virgin** margarita on her* Did you guys know I'm studying ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Post a cute baby pic of you..

    Haha, thanks guys.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Slow

    I stare up At the world of color, It's warm softness Kissing my cheek. I look over To see my friends Laughing And smiling in awe At the world we've ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I Dreamed of Timmies, Once

    Does no one else care about how I once dreamed of Timmies? Fine. Be that way. TT^TT I thought I loved you people!!! Haha, I still do, don't worry. ^.* ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Post a cute baby pic of you..

    Most of you have probably seen this in the Lounge, but oh well. Here it is! Not my best pic, but TOTALLY my best pic, at the same time. And ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cuervo I grin up at him as he opens the door. It was the guy who grabbed me! My smile falls, replaced by an angry frown. "Sure," I say, ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I dunno, I thought maybe you did since you were chuckin' em around. *starts dancing while eating tiny gummy bears* I love Lykke Li!

    Nov 2, 2009


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma