User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Adopt me!

    Ohnoes! *Huggles to near death* It'll be ok. Well, ok. It won't, because you don't have any books. I would totally adopt you, but, sadly, I already have to share ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** "We need to do it, Fey. We need to kill Kili." Those words echoed through my mind, blurring everything else until my skull was filled with a horrible buzzing. ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    Name: Malcolm "Mo" Lemnery Age: 17 Appearance: Tall, thin, slouches and blushes almost all the time, not tan, but not pale, shaggy black hair he hardly ever brushes, blue eyes, ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Andreana *Andy* Valdespino Age: 17 Gender: female Species: Demon Appearance: Short, curvy, tan, black eyes, long black, almost purplish hair (curly), and a great smile. She often wears black ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Pastaaaaaah! *AH-nomnomnomnomnomnom* !!!Nutty!!!

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Yay for Evermore! Just wait till you read the second one...Unless, that is, you already have. Blood Promise, the latest Vampire Academy book.

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *splashes iced latte over Hope's head, eats a smiley cookie, and shmooshes cream cheese in Crock's face*

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Song stuck in your head?

    my Nonsensical Timmy Song, thankee very mucho. *nods* NuttyLove

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Nonsensical Timmy Song

    Seriously? I get no love back? No hugs for you. NuttyLov-HATE.

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Oops, hehe, yea. Lemme fix that... Tall, blond, dark eyes?

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** "You ruined my plan!" I hear Kili yell. I reach the top of the hill, and find my family holding on to each other on one side, Kili and ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 As my Grammy says, true story!

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty "And what are all your names?," the girl says. I gasp slightly as my world goes black and numb. Suddenly, everything is much louder and much...grosser. I can smell ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Slow

    Ahaha, ok. I'll definitely work on this one. Thanks for the review(s)! NuttyLove

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ewww, I got bombed with rotten plums AND strawberry! *chucks cantaloupes at every one's head*

    Nov 4, 2009


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah