User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    I will! Name: Remy "Mr. Tatter" (no one knows his last name) Age: 16 Profession: Artists, musician, film-maker, actor (theater), and owner of a small chain of clubs (found on ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    nein to turkeys! *runs away*

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (1)

    Thanks guys! And don't worry, Moonlight. You'll see soon enough...;)

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    And she just like, ripped off her clothes, and dove into the fountain at Richdale Mall and was all like "Bleergh! I am a kraken, from the sea!" I love ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Sure! Haha, this'll be fun... :D

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (1)

    I'm still unsure about the title, but it'll be hard to really decide on one until we get into the story...Hope you like it! Nutty +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ "Can I help you?" ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Hmmm...I'll try this out. Name: Alexia Gilavainni Age: 16 Proffession: Politicians daughter, well known Hollywood rebel Looks: Tall and thin, everyone says she should be a model. Her mother was ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    lalalalalalalalalala I love food! ^-^

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Can Andy (my demon) be friends with Phelix? Also, sure thing, Pudin!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    My guy werewolf, Alex. They can share hair dye! XD

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Amy, can our guys be friends? Even though your guy hates people... Haha, Nutty!

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Adopt me!

    Me and Timmy, the Pirate King, have officially adopted you. You are now the Crew. Welcome! I luff ewe! *hugs* Now you're on the Black Pearl! Yay! Your new best ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Alex Jones Age: 16 Species: werewolf Appearance: 5'9", pale, naturally white-blond hair (currently blue), gold eyes, muscly but thin. Often wears skinny jeans and whatever shirt he can find. ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 Kinda cheesy, but sweet ^-^ haha, love ya, JD! Nooooootteeeeee

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Adopt me!

    Ignore that last post. OK, well don't ignore it, because I still want to be buddies. Anyway, me and my Pirate King are currently talking about your adoption to our ...

    Nov 6, 2009


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin