User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    >:o Irish! He is 2d, lead singer of the Gorillaz, duh! Geez, and here I thought you were my friend. You don't even know who my future husband is! *sobsobsobsob* ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I always drop stuff. Did you know that whenever I sneeze my...right? leg kicks out.

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    CIMNANIN BUUUUUNS! *hurls cimnanin buns at every one* And yes, they are in fact cimnanin buns from the South Nutty Riviera Jungle Pants region, how did you know?

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (2)

    "Trinity," Some one sang softly in my ear. "Trinity..." I smash my face into my pillow, their breathe tickling my cheek. "Come on, Tray. Wakey wakey...I made waffles!" I throw ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I finally watched Year One! However, it was a bit awkward with my mum sitting right next to me... I also dissed a cute guy at Hastings, lol. Ooh, and ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Awww, I wanted Aidan! He would be perfect for Alexia! all hot and steamy and a mysterious wild child....mmmmmm. LoLNuttyLove

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    So, who's starting??? =I

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 in all

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think ASL I shout "MSN!"

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I wish I had some stuffin' =P *hurls bread crusts at crocks* That's for the stinkin turkey!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7/10 but only because it's slo-mo >_>

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    We're starting?! Whooo! ^0^

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cuervo I followed after Arabella. I didn't want to be stuck with her, but I needed to save my sister. we made our way to the jails, where three ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (1)

    Thanks Irish! Ands thanks, Shina. That review totally helped :D I laughed at what you said about my hook, how she was spitting XD However, the whole "clutching" thing is ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cuervo My head snapped up as someone started banging on the door. "Jimmy! Jimmy! Open the door! ITS ARABELLA!" I smiled as I looked up at the man, Jimmy, ...

    Nov 7, 2009


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance