User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: YWS: The Complete Edition

    0o0 Nate, I love you! That is so rad! I am soooooooo buying 50. Although, wouldn't it make more sense to just post the literary works, rather than the threads ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    No! Why not Irish?! *hides behind giant cookie*

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex, demon "Wanna pop?" I ask happily, pouring some fun dip down my throat. "Or some candy?" I ask, spewing green powder with every breath. He shakes his head, turning ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: save my vanity(edited not much but cleaned up)

    Ok, you were complaining about how it doesn't have any emotion, and I agree. However, I really like that about this piece. It just adds to the voice. I don't ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex, werewolf (do we have dorms?) I smile, walking towards my dorm. I just love ring pops! I bite the one on my finger in half, frowning when it falls ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    I slept with my baby blankie until I was, like, ten. And then it got so ratted and tattered that I had to put it up. I still have it, ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Andy, Demon I felt warmth on my back, and turned to see Ezra running away. IF he had...I ripped my jacket off, seeing a huge hole in the back. jacket... ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (2)

    Thanks! I could only find two mistakes like that, so I fixed them. Thanks again! Nutty

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Icing! It makes me cold *shivers* *throws Bugles at IRish's ear.* =P

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Long story short, he was run over and one fell out, and then he flew out of a windsheild when he was kidnapped and when he landed the other one ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Andy, Demon > I stalked down the hallway, knowing how amazing my ass looked in these jeans. Passing a blue haired figure in a nice suit, I stopped in front ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    No, you read right. Hey, remy can be Natasha's friend if you want. He's quiet, but super nice ^-^ Oh, and if he likes you *wiggles eyebrows* he'll do almost ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I took a shaky breath and nodded. He was right again. I couldn't kill, but I knew it was necessary. I had to do it. I was the one ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Go, go, go! Do it! =D

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    haha, no, it's fine. I like to see how things play out unplanned... Thanks, though!

    Nov 8, 2009


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert