User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ice creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam! *Indian war-Leedles* OodleloddleloodleLEEEEEE! *chucks these super tasty mini waffley cookie thingies from Trader Joe's at everyone* I missed you! *Huggles for All*

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    I'd be fine with Remy owning a secret underground celeb club. I should probably add that to things he wants to keep from the pap... So, who's starting? Can I?

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty, Supa-dupa hearing/smelling under certain circumstances I heard the others running and shouting, and I followed them, hearing too many things at once. It was so loud, and people were ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    "This a good enough spot?" I heard someone ask, laughing, as I was walking down an empty hallway, still looking for Ezra. I wasn't as mad now, but I wanted ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty's feeling and eyesight randomly tune out so her smelling and hearing become super amazing. It's kind of hard to describe in a few words, if you know what I ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty "Wake up!" I heard someone shout. A dull pain was starting to flower in my lower back, and new one starting on my left cheek. I opened my eyes ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn I laughed as Fee shouted "Lurie!", obviously horrified. "Anywhoo," I said, pulling out a good old fashioned butcher knife. "This here knife," I said, holding it up for all ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Andy, Demon I screamed in rage as I pounded at the door, fire flickering angrily along my arms. Finally, the door started to gain a reddish tint. With a deep ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Irish, he's absolutely delicious! I might need me some Jare...*wiggles eyebrows* Lol, no, really. We could try a fling between him and Aelxia. It'd be interesting, after all. A pap ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cuervo (yay for us!) I gasped, seeing the blood soaking Arabella's shirt. She wasn't my favorite, but at least I knew her. She collapsed and I ran to her, ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Song Called Love

    I just spontaneously wrote this one day, and I hope it's not too terrible. Have fun! -Nutty ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::---> I smiled and laughed, loving the feel of his hands on m

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: excited for "Where The Wild Things Are?" anyone else?!

    Haha, Classy. Anyway, the movie really touched me because Max reminded me a lot of my little brother. That's part of the reason I cried so much XD. Also, my ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think that and I yell "Obamarama I loves ewe!!!!!" That is all. *nods*

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    lol Crocks. *chucks Chinese fighting muffins at everyone*

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    Why are they always named Mikael? Sorry, just a question.

    Nov 8, 2009


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust