-
Re: Song Called Love
Teehee, thanks everyone! I'm glad you all liked it so much. I had written it when I was absolutely overcome by the music I was listening to, and I was ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
o.o I've been away for too long... *throws chicken chili (super yums!) at Hope and Nutmeg* A fellow Nut! Yay! ^-^ *booty-bops to some Kate Nash loveliness*
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (3)
By the end of the day, I was more than ready to go home. I hadn't seen Vincent or Sebastian all afternoon long, which was both disappointing and relieving. I ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The Paparazzi
Alexia I raised my hand a bit, grabbing Remy's attention, as well as everyone else's. "I was riding my bike when they crowded me. I ripped my new skirt and ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The Paparazzi
Alexia Alexia ignored Aidan as she continued dancing, unfazed by his dazzling charm. Pretty boys weren't for her. And they never would be. Although most of the boys she knew ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The Paparazzi
Remy I got out of the car as it pulled up to the front doors, thanking Johnson for the ride. I walked into the club to see Silv and Alexia ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The Paparazzi
Alexia "Alexia, get in hjere!" My father bellowed from my kitchenette. "Go back to your office!" I yelled back, snatching my black leather purse from the coffee table before heading ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
**FEE** I hustle Viper away, into a tent, and pick up a gun. I hear a soft crackling and look over at Nick uncertainty. He is staring at the sky, ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Alex, werewolf I watch the words fly between everyone in the room, my mouth full of sour skittles. "What's your name?" I ask the girl, a few skittles falling from ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: Food Fight!
Lalalalallalalalalalaalalala Wheee! *runs around in happy circles, sprinkling skittles about, but slips on melted chocolate and ends up covered in it* *looks at choco-arms* o.o Teehee, yay! ^-^ lalala
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: The Paparazzi
++Remy Tatter++ I smiled viciously, the clay in my hands creeping under my fingernails. The song playing changed from a metal song to an energetic punk one. I tore my ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Alex, werewolf I skipped down the halls after a nice, hot shower and some ManicPanic work. I wanted to find Ezra, to ask him what he thought about my new ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Andy, demon I growled in frustration as Ezra ran off again, laughing. I hated to loose, but I was too tired to chase him any more today. I had more ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Kitty >^.^< meow! I was about to walk over to the guy (I really needed to learn his name) when darts started whizzing past me. "Again?" I muttered under my ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: YWS: The Complete Edition
o.o What now, Snoink? Anyway, although expanding pages would be super amazing, it would be more expensive. Along with the 3-dness. Y'know?
Nov 12, 2009
