User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I love snushi! *throws wasabi at Nut2* hehehe.... >:D

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws pumpkin truffles at Nut2 and Irish, eating the champagne ones* Dude, I love these things! >.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Name: Kevin Chaerton Age: is turning 17 in one day! Grade: 10 race: Vampire Appearance: tall, 6'1.7", very, very thin (somewhat muscly), very pale, black eyes and a nice smile ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Sure thang, Reddy.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Yes! Please!

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    We still need drummer, bass player, and possible second guitar character for Tortured Dreamers. Also, I think we have too many shifters...from now on could we try to make other ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Again? Here's another love muffin for ya. *chucks smiley love muffin at Crock's face* Oh. and Irish.... *creeps towards Irish menacingly with an extra large slushy in hand*

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **FEE** I wasn't fighting, but I was keeping an eye open if anyone needed help. Suddenly, I heart someone screaming, and I turned to see Kat screaming at Nick, pointing ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Besties with Des?

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ugh, I hate flan! But, mmmm...ham! *gobblegobblegobble* Ham! Aw, now I really want real ham.... Darn you! :(

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Of course of course! Irish, we're still on the first page, unless this post skips it to the second. Anywho, join please! And thanks, Amy!

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Thanks for joining, y'all! Can Desi have some band members please??? Unless metal is too hardcore for you sweet little babies.... ^~^ hehe Oh, and thanks again for joining!

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    BooodeeboodeeBOP! Because of syrup, shirt shirt is SOP.....ping wet! *puts snow icecream down Irish's shirt* Mu-Hahahahahahahaha!!!! >:D

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Here's my charrie! Name: Desivy Letity Age: 16 Grade: 10 race: human, father is a vampire Appearance: Des is average height, but very thin and pale, with naturally thick, black ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Hey, this was originally the first storybook I ever made, therefore it was kind of really not thought through. I still like the idea, though, and want to try it ...

    Nov 14, 2009


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo