-
Re: My Photography Thread!
Ooohhh, I LOVE that second one O_O I love how green it looks, and I love playing around with light in pictures and art :D PLUS, I like how it's ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
I nomnomnominate Timmy Knightley for being such a good guy about all of this :D We love you! (Especially me! xD)
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: (ISMKAD people) Show off your avatars!
YAY! =^_^= You are brilliance *bows down* ps: I also posted a blog entry about it xD Go comment! =D
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: HAI! *waves frantically*
You...aree....>.> *cough* I like fantasy and general fiction :D I love almost any kind of milkshake=P Like, in the sky? >.> I love em =^_^= But not as much as ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for being a really sweet girl who cusses a lot xD
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: The ABC game
Oops, I forgot Y xD Sorry! Ok. Macaroni and Cheese, no joke. Saw it once.
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: A YWS Comic (16+ for a single square centimeter of blood)
Heheheee, I loved it! =^_^= Kind of hard to read in a few places, but it was still epic =P Do more comics! =DDD
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're nerdy when you hug your computer ;D
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: The ABC game
Z- get ready for it.... Zaboomafoooo! =^_^= My childhood in a nutshell
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: HAI! *waves frantically*
I don't really know what to say =^_^= I'm a very-much-so FUN person, I like to think. I'm loud. I like to be the center of attention. I enjoy loud ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Uhm, isn't Rosey just known for being Rosey? xD
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
xDDD Oh my God, you guys are ridiculous. Bolt, I totally want to marry you, you serxy man! *gigglesnort* And Day you're pretty adorable, but I knew that already ;D
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
xD Bolt and Holly-Bittersweet *giggles evilly*
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for mumbling on skype xD And Holly was laughing more than I was!
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Three Word Story
to give her
Jun 26, 2010
