User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Nina I stood with everyone else in the center of the room, listening but not contributing. I had spent all night crying. I didn't know where Aunt Lynna or Dad ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    AppLes! Oops, gotta go eat some mo' chileh. Laters, mah buddies!

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Sirena, Cuervo As we were handed medical supplies, me and Vailea fixed up Arabella. I sighed when we were done, wiping dark hair away from her face. She wasn't moving. ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Woooot! I'm not re-starting, though... *slinks away*

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumnal

    Those are quite a few very large pics. Mmk, bad new first. I liked all of them, but there were a few that could use a little work, or could ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (4)

    My head.... Oh, god, my head.... "Trinity," Someone says, shaking my shoulders. I clutch my skull, groaning. It feels like someone took a sledgehammer to my brain, or filled it ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I know I've posted pics before, but this one was taken only yesterday ^-^ I'm working on the background, so it's not superamazing yet, but it will be. I promise!

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    PeaNutty butter! WhoooooooooHoooooooo! *throws jelly at Irish, covering her entire head in it* Muahahahahaha >:)

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 I love Avatar! Woot! *highfives* Ooh, and nice avi! I love Artemis, too!

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy, Human ((by the way, Kevin could be bass player if no one else wants to)) I was walking through the library, trying to find some good old Poe, when ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Name: Katerina "Nina" Dharma-Smith Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Small and slight (but still curvy), dark skin, black eyes, horribly curly black hair, and a radiant smile. Personality: Quiet and ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Infinite, you have to make it happen. When you sit around complaining about how boring everything is, then it's time for you to take action. You are part of the ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    To all the Nuts on here! Love ya freaks! Hearts n Kisses Nutty-Nutella-Foxy-Face-The-Sequel

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Minty sangwhich, minty minty sangwhich! Yush. Nein? Huh. *tackles Nut2, stuffing peeps in her ears*

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Pudin, her and Des could be friends. Also, I saw we start now, but keep it open to others. Any last minute charries? Also, who wants to start?

    Nov 15, 2009


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr