User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    lol Irish. You know you're a nerd when you spend more time with your computer than your friends -_- Yes...it's sadly, sadly true.

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 that just rocked my tubesocks xD

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Man, I have been out for too long! I'm outtie! *chucks live guinea pigs at everyone before skipping out the door* Adios!

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty I heard myself be picked up, and I could smell the chemicals on his shirt, hear it move every time he did. The rumbling sound suddenly got louder, and ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    ***Irish, that one post? Where Storm first heard the noise? You did the wrong brother from the wrong storybook xD You put Remy rather then Garred. Silly girl...You might want ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you play DnD with your DM dad. God help me.... 9_9

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty *mew!* I stood by Timmy watching the whole exchange, and walked with him as we followed Ali. Finally we got to a large room full of these big...things. They ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    DESIVY++ Me and Drako where walking silently towards a random dorm building. "so," I started. "Which one's your-" Just then a terrible hot pain flashed in my side like a ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex, werewolf Koree tripped me and I fell on my face, muttering about it hurting. I stood on the opposite side of Ezra, not wanting to be around her much ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (4)

    Ok, I know people have been looking at this, now would some one please review?! xD Nutty

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Haha, that's fine. And thanks! ^-^ Nutty

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy, human As me and Ariel whispered about nothing in particular, my eyes kept glancing to the dark head in front of me (is dark hair right? The pics wouldn't ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    PootatOHS! Yes! *gobbles potatoes before chucking Ethiopian food at Irish, Ranger, and Nut2* mmm, even though I just had dinner I kinda wish I had some of this stuff....Hungerrrrr! >o

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    >>Did I disappear from Asher and Ezra's room?

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desi Me and Ariel ran to the class, slipping in before the teacher noticed. 'Or maybe it's Papa being headmaster and all', My left brain butted in. I winced at ...

    Nov 17, 2009


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor