User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • WRFF Archive Re: Fluorescent reviews for Adolescents

    mmmk, then! Here yar Pudanin! (there are 4 of those so far...) And that's it for now. I mean, I have more stuff, but I figure this can be like ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Post people, post people, post people, post! Please! We can't let Misfit die now! Not now! Please?! :( Nutty

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy As we walked towards the gym, I kept sneaking glances at Drako. His eyes were dark and his face was clouded. I stopped walking to let him catch up ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty I sighed, feeling warmth on my cheek. I opened my eyes, to find myself cuddled into the corner of a bed with sides, yellow light coming through the windows. ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex, werewolf I hugged Koree, scared by all the blood surrounding me. All the blood...The blood, the blood, the blood the blood the bloodthebloodthebloodbloodbloodblood.... "Alex!" I snapped out of i

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty I was woken from my fidgety sleep by someone saying loudly "We're here!" I opened my eyes, stretching slightly, happily surprised to find myself on a still sleeping Timmy's ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when... Can I just tell a story, Timmy? It's a really good one!

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    lol, I love Avatar, and will never fail to give an Avatar quote 100000000000/10 yay for you! ^-^ Oh, and I'm not blind. ~Nutty

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy "Drako," I said, stumbling towards him, shocked. How could they take his unhatched sister?! But of course I knew the answer. She was a dragon. Dragons are rare and ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    I'm dropping out. Sorry Princess, it was a good idea, but I'm a bit bored o///o Thanks for letting me join! You can obviously kill me off right away. Thanks! ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex As I got closer to the auditorium, my happy skipping turned into a slow, careful walk. Something wasn't right here. Something was...was bad. Real bad. I felt myself grow ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I'm still unconscious. Can we fix me and Nick and Lurie, please? It's getting a little old having a chunk of Daemyn's van in my head and Lurie half-dead.

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    lol Timmy 8/10 for colors, but I don't watch the show se. Lo siento mi amigo.

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy After the fight, which I had watched from behind a tree, I was being led along by Vecian and Ariel. I knew who the vampires were, I knew what ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 I didn't find it as funny as it most likely is, sorry. Woooot for Flyleaf! And lol Timmy. "Recruiting new members".....I have yet to get my family hooked, although ...

    Nov 20, 2009


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner