User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Mmk! Name: Malcolm "Mo" Lemnery Age: 16 Grade: 10 Appearance: 5'9", super skinny, pale, light, feathery, somewhat long dark brown hair. Glasses over deep blue eyes, somewhat muscular, but not ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    I'll make a guy, too, if need be.

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    By the way, real-life-buddies, how about we not talk about upcoming plans for Misfit before we get there? Y'know? It'll ruin the fun and all. Thanks 9_9 Nutty

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn I took the metal bar Lizzie had handed to me, feeling slightly queasy. "Ok, stick the flat end in the fire," Lizzie instructed me, and I did as she ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Ooh! Name: Senna Kindermann Age: 15 Grade: 10 Appearance: 5'7", skinny, pale skin, black hair that had blueish undertones, bright blue eyes, nice smile, long lashes, hair is slightly wavy ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (1)

    Thanks y'all! Pudin, that did help,and Forest, so far there are four of these stories in all. I'm trying to get some more out.... ~Nutty

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    I just remembered my story!!! It's about my little brother being a smart little nerd. Ok. So, my little brother broke his arm at school. His classmates (second grade here, ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you freak out in happy excitement because your father got you your own set of dice for your birthday. *highfives OverEasy*

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy "I think I might know..." I say, interrupting Vecian. "Where, Desi?" Storm asks, walking up to me. "Well," I start, thinking out loud. "My father is from Europe, obviously, ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty I was sitting, talking with Ali and Timmy when Seth walked up to us. "Ali," he asked. "How old are Christina and I?" I looked at her expectantly. I ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Cookie, I simply LURVE you and your fly hair! And your pink bathroom, lol. June, I am soooo jealous of your beautiful skin! I'm a sad, pale little white girl ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Haha, sure! How bout there's one over the hill? Daemyn I cursed as I looked at Alura. She was going out, going out for good. "Lurie, Lurie," muttered, riping up ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Server Restart Automagic?

    Automagic!- What? Yes. -.- K, bye Nate! *waves* ~Nutty

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    I forgot it, sorry -_- You know you're a nerd when your Grammie refuses to buy you books because it's all you ever ask for. Well, that and wigs....

    Nov 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    You are hilarious, Hope. Like, have you looked at the title you gave this? xD ok, here's a song by yours truly ^-^ ~LoveNutty~

    Nov 23, 2009


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"