User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Nine)

    I found this! I thought chapter eight was the latest one but it wasn't and it made me all hoppy like ^-^ Teehee, loved this one, too. Although, the transition ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena Eight

    Eeheeheeheeheehee! Oh my god, I love this! See, when I first started reading Breena I was all like "I wonder what they are. Vampires? Demons?....Things?" But then they're fairies! Omhmygodohmygodohmyg

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Mo Jolie asked me why I moved, and I didn't want to answer...Although, technically I had moved from Oregon. I smiled, feeling slightly bitter about not telling her the whole ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Desivy "What's the problem? I mean, We can shadow to Italy, check it out, shadow to Romania, check it out, shadow wherever! I mean, I do have some idea of ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Mo "It's not really my style," I said, laughing. I liked this girl. She was nice. She smiled at me again, and I found myself smiling back. "So, what've you ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty After Ali's confusing speech, I raced up the stairs with Christina, us both diving through the first doorway we saw, laughing. The room had two small beds, a big ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    >>lol Kiki

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Mo Walking towards the to see what Senna was up to, I ran into a girl. "I't ok," I muttered after she apologized. I bent to pick up my present ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Alex, wereolf As Koree told me Ezra was hurt, all the old feelings came back. The reason I had stopped changing. What if I had done it? What if I ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Misfit Circus

    Thanks Naja! PS: All y'alls, she goes to school with me and RedBird and PuffSammy, so I suspect she's talking about the storybook. ;)

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Who's guna start? =I Also, Amber, would Linsey care to be friends with Senna? They're different, sure, but it'd bring out the party side of her ;)

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Hew Rebz, this one kinda died. We started a new one though, and would love to have you join!

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Server Restart Automagic?

    0o0 Oh my god, Timmy! You are so right! Teehee, I'm automagic. Jealous? ^+^ ++nutty++

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you're jealous of a kid who was raised to speak only in klingon. Not that I know anyone like that or anything.....*cough* .>

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Bummer, I was totally going to have Senna jump him xD *cough* That was a joke. Although he does seem pretty hot. ^///^

    Nov 24, 2009


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers