User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I LOVE EVERYONE! Ok, well, more specifically, Twi, you have great hair, and Kami you should be America's Next Top Face. Like for cereal.

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Like, Daemyn should be posted period, or he should help Fee out?

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Eleven)

    Not as good as the others, I'll admit, but still good. I'd like to hear more about school though...the play? I really enjoyed that part, and would love to read ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty I heard some thumps on the stairs, and then Timmy's voice say "What's wrong? Did you get hurt?" I cursed under my breathe, which was actually a bit loud ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *pops up out of nowhere* Hey thar everybody! =D *dumps chutney over Nut's and Irish's heads, eating some before she pops back to nowhere*

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Um, guys...you abandoned me in my blown-up/unconscious state. Should I post like I've been there the whole time, or does someone want to bring me in??? Thanks! ~Nutty

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty After being woken up by a crying Christina, I examined my own box of clothes. I think Ali called it a "dresser." After throwing everything out on my bed, ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Ten)

    Whee! Geez, I love this. Em...that wasn't really a review, but oh well. :D Nutty

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Nutty growls, stalking Irish. "I wanted big fire boom boom. You WIL pay!" Nutty then proceeds to tackle Irish, stopping only when a large pink explosion shakes the Tavern. "Awww, ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 for Artemis, but points off for being somewhat boring...sorry :( ~Nutty

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *runs in, hearing the word fire* "FireFireFireFire! Where is it! I want some! Is it going to blow-" Nutty stops mid-sentence and her eyes go wide as she sees the ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Senna I watched the new guy walk through the door, his ear buds in. Turning my volume down a bit, I tried to see what he was like. Y'know, did ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Paparazzi

    Remy I sighed, my breathing suddenly a bit thick, as I hugged Silv to me. "It's OK. It'll be OK. We made this group for a reason, didn't we?" She ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Senna I stepped through the door just a second after the tardy bell, praying Mrs.Dermain wouldn't see me. Looking around, I found Mo engaged in conversation with some girl and ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (5)

    "V-Vincent!" I stuttered, surprised. He smiled softly, the corner of his mouth barely twitching. "Hey," he said slowly, carefully. "Trinity?" Cody asked, walking into the room. "Oh," he exclaimed, his

    Nov 25, 2009


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World