User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Still accepting? I'd love to join! ^_^ If you are, here's the info: >>> >> > Name: Winter Johnson Gender: chica Age: 14 Picture: (sorry, no pic yet) Straight black ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I forgot Riders! Em, well, ugh, what am I suposed to call you now??? Help, please? Can I say your name, or are you paranoid about stalkers??? o.0 Anywho, ridersofdamar, ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I hereby nomnomnomnomnominate Hope and Amy and Pudin for keeping my alive those long months away from home (YWS). Thank you, my loverly darlings! *huggles*

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Hey guys.....So, can we start posting for this again? I miss it something bad :( ~Nutty

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    hmmm.....

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: I MISSED YOU!!!!

    Hi! ^_^ Call me Nutty, kthnx

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (4)

    Thanks you guys! :) Sorry I haven't been on in forever, but I'm definitely going to keep going with this story, even if it's slow going at first. Hope y'alls ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...

    You know you're obsessed with YWS when, after months of withdraws and not being able to log in, you very nearly cry when you finally can :) (thats me! ^-^)

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    HELLO!(note: I'm fine with storybook existing, but...well, just read on. Also, sorry I posted this on here, but I didn't see a DT) I'm White Shadow, obviously, and I was ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: I MISSED YOU!!!!

    Oh my goodness, look! LOOK! (sorry bout caps) I'm on YWS! Nutty is back! TT^TT I missed you all so much!

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the location above you

    10/10 right on! :D

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Nnnnuuuuuuu! Not the sweet ones! *shoves NORMAL potatoes (mashed, I might add) into mouth to get rid of the sweet-ness* Ahh, better. Chutney, anyone? *dumps chutney on Crocks head, too*

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Darn! I thought I'd gotten away. Anywho, hey guys! =D *throws Eggo waffles Frisbee style at everyone*

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Sounds good... Also, Puffy has asked me to post this for her..... Alura Red hot pain, ripping out my heart and turning my flesh inside out, putting lava in my ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Kitty After she started talking about books, my senses came back, and I opened my eyes to see her holding the thing that Java had had earlier. "What's gardening?" I ...

    Nov 28, 2009


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid