User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    ((Hey, could someone bring in Winter? Sorry I haven't been caught up, I was grounded this last week >.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delicious Destruction

    Save me a spot for a boy, pretty please? Oh shoot, the bus is here! Ahck! *runs* ~Nutty!!!one!!

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    +++WINTER+++ After a quiet night spent reading in my bottom bunk and a lonely breakfast, I was fed up with the stupid camp. I wanted to be back with Aunt ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 I'd like to hear the actual song :) And it's Arise by Flyleaf ^_^

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    ^_^ thanks for joining, y'alls! With a few more charries we can start...anyone wanna make a second?

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    (Is it the next day? Sorry, I'm just a bit lost...'~')

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    lol That's funny :) 7/10

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Of course, my darling! ^_^ Here, I'll post mine. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Ash Billsworth Age: 17 Gender: girrrrl Personality: Ash is hardcore. She doesn't take crap, hates wimps, and wo

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Demiiii, you are so pretty!!! >.< *jealoussss*

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Hey! So now that I'm back, I decided what better way to get back into the flow of YWS than start a new storybook? So, here I am, starting one ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I was almost named Hazel Delilah. Thank God I wasn't!!!

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    ++WINTER++ I got out of my Aunt Carol's car, immediately shaky and cold. I felt like I was going to hurl any moment, or maybe melt. I swallowed down my ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Random fact...where to start....hm..... I have small hands and feet. I'm almost 5'8" but I only wear a size 8 sounds normal-er than it looks, trust me xD

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Name: Stitches Age: 15 Appearance: Eye Colour- black eyes, no whites at all! :D Oh, and really long, light blue eyelashes Hair Colour- kind of a pearly midnight blue. Y'know? ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    *huggles Reddy*

    Jan 31, 2010


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi