User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    A5H "Get up," I growl, kicking my unconscious brother in the ribs. I loved him, but sometimes I couldn't stand the guy. "Get- the- hell- UP!" I grunted, shifting him ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ::::: I was walking down the stairs of my apartment building when suddenly my heart started burning. And not like heartburn or some crappy little thing like that, I mean ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    I would never forget you! I just have school and a mum who bugs me and...stuff. >.> Ok! So, I've started to start at least 5 times, but have failed ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    I second that question! @Daisy it's a very good question, you know o_o

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Irie!!! Hmmm...*scratches metaphorical beard* How about I say your charrie can fall in love with mine, but then I have to keep you guessing to whether mine will fall in ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Wait, THIS is how it ended?!?!?! This? Everyone's OK, Nick let Des have Kat, Zach is good, Carmel died, and where is Kili again? Didn't she die too? Well....ok, I ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Agility :) Would you rather be deaf or blind?

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    OK! Here we gooo.... Name: Risphee Jones Age: 18 Nationality: Brazilian/French Latest origin: Denver, Colorado (USA) Description: albino, tall, thin but in shape, light blue eyes, very pale blond faux

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Of course, Hero, mah dear! :)

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Em, TZ (my new nickname for Tazakk)? Could we get just a biiiit more detail in your charrie profile? Like, tall? short? Color hair? Skin? Eyes? What does he act ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ......Might join...... *runs away*

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Let's start then! :) Anyone want to volunteer to post first? :)

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Nutty crawls out from under a table, rubbing dust from her clothes and sleep from her eyes. "How long have I been out? Uggghh, I need a rootbeer." She says, ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle DT

    I'm still in, of course. What if we start the new one (if we are in fact doing that) just after escaping, the very next morning at Ali's house? Was ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Sorry guys I'm dropping out. Thanks for letting me join in the first place, though!

    Feb 6, 2010


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief