User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    *looks around* Sweet! Can I have one, pleasee? :) Pic: Something cool and vintage-ish. Or weird. Or both xD Or an eye! Words: Maybe put Nutty somewhere? Or something to ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Ooh! ooh! Can Nutty has one please? :) (Nutty = WhiteShadow ^_^ That's me!)

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Can I make one? :D A guy, I mean.

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    xD I know, right? But I think I'm going with Aang...or Zuko? >.

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Irie??? Irrrieeee??? Post please? :) Let's get this romance thing going! ***hint*** Risphee won't make the first move, it's all up to you, Princess ;)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ...risphee::: I watched as the others grabbed their pieces and had them magically transform into weapons. I trusted the old man, but this? Pieces of glass turning into weapons? Impossible. ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Oh my god, this is AMAZING!!! Um, um, um....Too many options! >.< Ok, ok. I choose....Gale from Hunger Games? Artemis Fowl? Peter Pan? Katara or Zuko from Avatar? I don't ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ...risphee::: I stood, watching events unfold as more and more people arrived, conversations proceed and people got beat. "I suggest you trust the man," a man on my right said. ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Oops, I forgot to say she's 17 now! :) She's 17 now.

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Name: Valentine "Lovie" Jones Gender: Female Actor/Wolf: Actor Talent: Illusionist Physical Appearance: -Height: 5' exactly -Weight: pretty small, very small waist but she got some fierce curves, if y

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Can I have a spot for a Troupe member, please? :)

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    "You little alaster!" :!: brother's name is similar to Alaster xD And I always say "sweet baby cheezit" instead of "Jesus", since it offends people. Also, I think "fart on ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    Ooh! Ooh! I can has human, please? :) I'm thinking a guy who has a romance with a fairy maybe? Thanks! ~Nutty ^_^ *is excited*

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Em....yea. Where can I come in? Sorry, I'm having a hard time getting back in. >_

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Em, I think our pieces are leading us to each other right now....??? ....risphee:::: Once I had taken off my necklace and watched it point back to the wall of ...

    Feb 9, 2010


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore