-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
6/10 It's cool looking, but I don't really watch/like House :/
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....
Nooope, Irie! Cirque is wearrriinnnggg...... jean shorts and a yellow tee! =D
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Post The Funniest Video Ever
xDDDD I'm watching the funniest viedoe I've ever seen, and I was wondering what the funniest video YOU'VE ever seen is... So, post your video then rate the person's above ...
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....
Guess what the person above you is wearing! And they HAVE to be wearing something, and please don't mention anything about people's unmentionables =P kthnxbai! =D
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: If You Really Knew Me...
Can I has one? Either a loner or nerd guy, surprise me =P
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Pinecones
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)
Blake~ I watched a third guy came in, this one also very....confident. I tried to be nice, despite the fact I could already tell I wasn't going to like him ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)
Blake~ I sighed, flicking the edge of my suitcase. "Kelly..." I started for about the twentieth time. "Are you sure it'll be ok?" My sister looked at my over the ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Irishfire =P
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: What Are You Looking For?
I lost both my iTouch (about a month ago) and my favorite summer-dress D: I have no idea where it could be xD
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)
=^_^= Name: Blake Masons Age: 21 Gender: male Appearance: At the bottom of the page. The one with the white shirt and navy sweater Personality: Blake is outgoing and a ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)
Can I have a guy's spot? =^_^= I'd prefer a girl's, but.....:/ lol
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)
yay! Save me a spot? *begs*
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
Hope and Ed (BondGirl and silented1) Me and Timmy (me and Mr. Knightley) And Irish and Bolt xD (Irishfire and Bolt) Because we are all going on a triple date ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10 it's cute, and I like the colors, but we all know where it came from ;)
Jul 2, 2010
