User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    *rawr!*Zuko>>> The loopy witch girl walked in. I looked back at the piece of toast in front of me. "This sucks!" I growled, picking up the toast. Throwing it in ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Oops, em....We posted at the same time o.0 Should we try to fix this?

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    M* J@x My head is filled with needles and cotton. Oh, holy Frankenstein, that hurts! I groan, trying to get the needles and fire and crap out of my head, ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    A5H (I hope you guys still want to do this!) She looked at me, disgust in her eyes. I shrugged. Sure, I was worried. But I wasn't going to let ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    ...Em, hi? ^_^ So, I'm all excited and such....when can we start?! *cough*

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Awesome, I'm on it! ^_^ By the way, I'm a tech-newb, so when I'm done I'll just keep it simple and pm it to you, yuh? ^_^ Thanks!

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    No, no! It's fine! ^_^ But it would REALLY BE HELPFUL if everyone gave me a TOPIC OR TWO to base it off of. Please? ^_^ Thanks!

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    =D look! people said my name! *huggles name* I'm nominating those who said my name because they're as awesome as can be ;) ...And they said my name xD

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    xD OK, wow! Haha, I'll try to make em as fast and ferocious as possible, but it make take some time. It'd be a huge help if y'all could put ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Character Name: Zuko (no last name....should I just give him one???) From what Movie, book, ect.: tv show--> Avatar: The Last Airbender Age: 17 Picture: see belowwww.... History: Oh geez. ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    I don't want to make a guy anymore :) But, uh, when can we start this? *fidgets excitedly*

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    *giggles at the romance* ...risphee::: I was inspecting my sword, testing it's weight in my hand, trying not to hit people when suddenly someone punched my in the face. "Ow!" ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Hey guys! ^_^ So, y'know how lot's of people have been making avies and whatnot for people lately? Well, I decided I wanted to do that too! Except different. Well, ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Good, Bad, Worse

    Ok! It's alive. :) Now, how do we do this? I start with eating a carrot? Tell me if I do this right. Good:The carrot was delicious and crunchy. Bad:It ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    :D I love it! Thanks SO much! ^_^ *huggles* Tis adorable!

    Feb 14, 2010


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander