-
Re: Brought to Life
Zuko>>> "You're late," the teacher snapped at me. I ignored her, instead looking for somewhere to sit, a spot in back would be best. And there one was, all empty ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Invisible Words
A5H "Umm, hi?" A new voice breaks my stare off with Amber, and I turn to the newb. "Hey," I say, crunching a chip. "Who are you? By the way, ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Zuko>>> Since I decided I was temporarily done with gym, I walked down the halls, inspecting a piece of food I had found on the floor. I decided it must ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
Nate ^_^ I tattle on you because...because...uhh.....You're awesome! ^_^ yea! Well, and the obvious. You made YWS!!! =D *huggles Nate and YWS and the world and everyone* ^_^
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Pretties! for you -.-
Thanks guys! ^_^ I'll start on em right away.
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Zuko>>> I smirked to myself as I watched Buttercup fight with the attendents. She jsut won't learn, will she? I sighed, walking with one of the attendants, thinking about Toph. ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces
...risphee::: I smiled at Fox, brushing off my knees. I looked around, noticing how the lights made seeing behind them impossible. "What do you think is out there?" I asked ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
Name: Johnny Patrick McArthur Age: 16 Gender: dude Physical Appearance: -Height: kind of short, around 5'9" -Weight: pretty thin, I don't know about actual numbers :) He's a wimp, though. ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Zuko>>> I growled at the girl who kicked me, then kept walking towards the gym. If that little pipsqueak wanted to fight, then we'd fight. She kind of reminded me ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]
Can Nuttttty has one? **blinkblink** Title: After Words Author: Nutella Fauzi Summary: Em, well, this chick dies along with this dude, and then there's this ghost guy, and then this ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle DT
I'm so in! Still! I know I keep disappearing, but I'm here! Promise ^_^ So...uh...what's going on? o.0
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces
*jumpps up and down* Someone post, someone post! Pwease? *puppyeyes*
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Zuko>>> I sighed, standing up. I hated classes, too. I mean, Had I not spent all of my life training? I knew battle strategy, firebending, how to rule, how to ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
Can I join? :) I'm in a billion SBs right now, but one more can't hurt, can it? I'll want a place for a guy, if I can have one ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Invisible Words
A5H I left Mo and that obnoxious girl as I walked down what was left of the street, trying not to look at any bodies I came across. I didn't ...
Feb 15, 2010
