-
Re: Brought to Life
Zuko>>> "You've been Mr.Grumpyface all day," Misa commented, sitting back down next to me. I scowled at her. It wasn't my fault my face was scarred! "Misa," I growled. "I'd ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: The Troupe
Lovie Glaring at the man I felt my eyes tearing up. He was not nice! To judge us like that....I closed my eyes briefly then turned around and stalked off. ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Invisible Words
((someone post, someone post! Don't let it dieeee! e_e))
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Zuko>>> I looked up at Buttercup, surprised. "Sorry?" I asked, confused. She was apologizing to me? Buttercup? Yea, maybe after Azula would put on a tutu and make cupcakes. "Yes. ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: The Troupe
Lovie I giggled excitedly, clapping my hands. "What should I wear?" I asked everyone. "What are you guys going to wear?! I think red for me, but that's a give ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Pretties! for you -.-
Hey guys, I haven't been able to work on your pretties in a while, because I was grounded 9_9 So it might take me a while, but I promise I'll ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Invisible Words
M* J@x I tried my hardest not to look at Cody's body, but my eyes kept trailing towards it. Finally, against my better judgment, I let myself look. I gasped, ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Zuko>>> The bell rang and I slowly made my way out of the classroom, going the same pace as the crowd. Once I got into the cafeteria, I looked for ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: The Troupe
Lovie (Sorry I haven't posted yet, guys, I was grounded >.
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
Johnny (sorry haven't posted guys!) I was having the best time ever, eating s'mores and just hanging out. When Sam suggested swimming I practically died. Swimming! I was so ready ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Zuko>>> After sitting and uncomfortably watching Luna cry for a few moments I slunk out. I felt bad for her, but I wasn't good at...feelings. And helping people with their...feelings....and ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
xD You're right! Zuko>>> I was touched by Luna's coming in and bringing me food, so the least I could do was pretend to pay attention to the bubble-shnurggles or ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Pretties! for you -.-
Whoo! =D And lol that is so rad! xD I can't believe you loved it so much you would make it into a NOTEBOOK! You're ridiculously flattering ^///^
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Invisible Words
M* J@x The tall guy finished wrapping me up, and then helps me up. "Thanks dude!" I shake his hand, smiling. "And thanks to you, too." I say, smiling at ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Pretties! for you -.-
I am de God of de Pretties -.- Fear ME!!! >:D I mean *cough* Thank you guys so much! I am so *sniffsniff* so touched! TT^TT *huggles people*
Feb 16, 2010
