User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Of course! ^_^ Just a topic, please? And I'll...er, eventually get to working on it! ^_^

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: On a TV show

    Em, I'm just kind of confused about how exactly this would work, with it being a TV show, but then have their off-screen lives too? Would we (referring to people ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Sure! :) Just pretend you were there the whole time ^_^ And Kaywiia? Mo is used to Ash being like this, so he doesn't ever do anything about it. Just ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on...get ready for it...Kami! Kamas, darling, you're awesome. Along with her, I tattle on all the other awesome people I know: Irish Timmy Olli JD CC Fix Pudin ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Lovie I didn't want to take my dress off, and the shop owner certainly wasn't going to tell any of us what to do, so I kept it on, swirling ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I have three parents :) I'm home sick today :( I hate people, but seem to make friends everywhere I go ^_^ *whispers: that was three!*

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have Facebook?

    Twitterrrr *hisses*

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar forums? Psh, make your own!

    Yays! Haha, this made me wanna make a photobucket account, so I did =P haha

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    I thought we were going to a ball :( And is this old-timey or am I confused?

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    m* J@x I appreciated Amber's kindness, but I still wasn't sure about her. I liked her, but...but what? I was just reluctant to admit how I felt about her I ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    ...risphee::: I followed closely behind Fox as we followed Franco's instructions to find the beds. I needed to make sure she was alright. if there were any traps or monsters ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have Facebook?

    I lurve facebook! And I was (key word being "was") a farmville addict. Now I'm clean! lol

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Can someone post??? I don't want this to die! >.

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Hey, here's the "lovely blue dress" hope ya like it! :)

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Lovie My arms full of dresses to try one, I walked past Devi and Noah and heard her ask him about what type of mask he wanted. "Get him a ...

    Feb 21, 2010


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg