User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    My character: Name: Ophenalius "Fee" Age: 18 Power/Act: Can turn her skin into any substance she touches with her hands (besides plain cotton) Appearance: average height, slender, pale, has a ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Here is PuffSamy's character: Name: Alura Age: 18 Power: Influences people by touching them or looking into their eyes. Appearance: Petite, pale, short hair (straight dark brown with red streaks), ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Good afternoon! Or, er, morning or night, or whatever >.> Now, this is the sequel to my Misfit Circus (Misfit Circus) NOT RedBird's Misfit Circus (now Circus Outcast). Right now ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have Facebook?

    Who's part of the YWS group on fb? :) I know I am! ^_^

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Hi, emm, is it too late to ask if I can join? >.> ~nutty

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *tacklehugs Timmy* mwahahaha! >:D

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    o.0 Me Nutty or Nutty-Nutty-original-Nutty? Either way I second that motion! ^_^

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Lovie "Wait...I have an idea!" I yelled happily. I couldn't even look at Noah and Cora. It was killing me as much as it was killing them, I'm sure. But, ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Stori for giving me a theme song! ^_^ Thankee! (even if I've never heard it o.0)

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    A5H The guy on the island started running for his boat, and I swear I could hear him tinkling all the way out here. Like, seriously. How many accessories did ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Please don't spam the storybook with info that doesn't relate to it. Sorry, thanks! ^_^

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    :O How could I forget Radio or Jabella?! By the way, Jasminebells, that's you ;) I make nicknames for people, it's my new forte since I no longer make songs ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Right-o! I'm on it :)

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    A magical glittery angel from heaven brought it down to me in a miracle moment *cue heavenly choir* ie I prolly found it somewhere on google :)

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    ...I don't know where it's from, but I like it xD 8.5/10

    Feb 22, 2010


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat