User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Halp Please???

    I get how to upload avatars, it's just the *moving* avvies that confus me >.< Y'know? Like the sparkly/er, moving ones? Yuh. '~' And obviously I fail at technology too ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    >.> maybeee..... xD Yea, most likely. I was hanging out at my friends and we were rolling down the stairs, jumping on the beds, and taking wig pictures xD Good ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Halp Please???

    Guys, I am in need of halps ^_^ Ok, so, you know how you can make super snappy avatars on photobucket and such? Yea, well, em, how do you actually ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I made bacon today for the first time ever ^_^ It's really delicious and crispy like I like it *mmmmm*

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aweh, you're all so adorable/pretty/snappy/WOWzahs! lol Anywho, here's a pic of me :/ ^_^ I love wigs

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Ooh! Irie? You said you were willing to make a brother? I think it's safe to say go on ahead :)

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Unless you count Markus' cloud moving abilities...>.> Go on ahead Irie! ^_^

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Yup, yup! Thanks! :D We really need to get more characters on here though, we're running low. :(

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I'M BACK! *throws candy and runs*

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Ron's charrie Name: Elizabeth Age: 16 Power: manipulates water, communicates with aquatic animals, coldness doesn't affect her Appearance: Average height, curvaceous, tan, long, wavy brown hair, brigh

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Oh, hey Irish? I'm sorry, but we already have a character who has that ability. '~' She asked me to ask you if you might be able to change it? ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Where's all the Misfits? :(

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Oh, Hero? Em, should I know who Testimony is? >.>

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Puffy, we will start later. You can NOT ask me that when we only have a few characters. Patience ]:( Or I will eat you. No joke. You know I ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Name: Daemyn Auguste McQueen Age: 19, almost 20 Power: He can get inside peoples heads and make them see things. He can't influence them, he can just influence what they're ...

    Mar 3, 2010


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest