-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Like the lyrics, never heard em :) 7.5/10
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Oh, shoot. Sorry Pudin! Do you want me to change my post or can you? And Irie? You could have your charrie camping out in Lot 7 :)
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
**FEE** I open the door, flinging my arms around Nick when I see him standing there. "Oh thank God," I mutter, pulling back from the hug. I told myself to ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Just read the posts, irie ^_^ Right now Fee is on her way to Deamyn, Lurie and Lizzie. Aaaannnndddd, that's about it! ^_^ I guess I should prolly keep it ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
((I will bug you people about this...A LOT! You are not allowed to let this die ]:( ))
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
XD haha thanks guys! I like them well enough :)
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
**FEE** I was walking back home from the store when my phone rang, something that hardly ever happens. Nearly dropping the eggs, I scrambled to get it out of my ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Alrighty then :) DAEMYN< I walk out of the gas station, immediately making my way towards the van. It is still a piece of crap, but even after the crashes ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
I'm thinking Wednesday...I want to get at least one more person, maybe two if we can. Although we could always start....OK! I would like to start it (like I post ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
If I'm reading a difficult book for a difficult report, I get it done faster and easier if I'm listening to music. It numbs my brains if I do it ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Sorry, we haven't decided yet.
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Red, how many days should we wait? Four? A whole week? Let me know. (I would like to start it)
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
*dances* By the way Pudin, I see tension between Jonathan and Fee in the future *funs!* :) (she's a super protective leader type)
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: Halp Please???
o.0 Thanks! :D (told you I was techfail)
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: Pretties! for you -.-
Ahck, sorry guys >.< It's been slow going! I promise I haven't abandoned you all, though :) But sorry again it's taking so long :( I'll try to work on ...
Mar 7, 2010
