-
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
**FEE** Viper! Viper was standing in the middle of the road and he- 'What am I doing?!' I thought, metally slapping myself. I jumped out of the van and ran ...
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Alright! And for those of you who aren't with the group yet, maybe you could magically run into us on our to way to Chuck E Cheese? ;)
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Mwahahaha 10/10 I lurve Robin AND Slade. Haha me and my mum joke that either Slade loves Robin or he's his dad 9_9
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Buggy! *dances* Thank God! *huggles*
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
DAEMYN< I stared at this girl with light-y, er, powers. "Like a super hero!" I yelp, excited. "Lurie, she's like a super hero." I whisper to Alura. She just looks ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
**FEE** Great, another girl. "Be right back guys," I say, running over to where I saw her. "Hey!" I say, running to catch up. "Hey, can I help you?" ((Sorry ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
:D I've been tattled on TWICE! TWICE!!! ^_^
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
xD lolz Timmy. I didn't even read it, but I love Red Sam so 10/10
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Zomg yuh you are too adorable! ^_^
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
**FEE** I sighed and sat down on the bumper of the van, too content to really worry at the moment. Without thinking about it, I took off a glove and ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
lol very nice Kami! xD 10/10 :O
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Irie, Lot 7 is a parking lot in Las Vegas where you can rent a space and stay there as long as you pay the weekly rent ^_^
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
DAEMYN< I was having such a wonderful time with the girls, and they had made me so pretty! I guess they knew pink was my favorite color because they helped ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Irish, are you reading the posts? I can't help if you don't try, dearie. Tsk, tsk.
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Mmk Pudin :)
Mar 10, 2010
