User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Hullo there! *looks around* Daemyn from Misfits here. *coughcough* So, not that I don't love Lurie and everything, but if there was a character from another storybook/story you could date, ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    ]:( What are you, Queen of Hearts? (you get that question) *inserts coin*

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    :O Jealoussss! You get a punch in the mouth! :D (mwahahahaha! xD Joking, joking 9_9) *inserts coin* =I

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Well, here's a very, very, very recent picture :) As in I took it a few hours ago >.> So, yea... >.> *blushes* (By the way, I have a hat ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    :O ...Was I....? Was I just called a "Legend" for reals? ^_^ I'm gonna cry! *sniff*huggles!*sniff*

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a puppy! :D *inserts coin*

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a pair of smexy pants. *inserts coin*

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aw, you're so pretty! And those colors look great on you! And you have great smile and I love your eyes and you hair color is fantastic and I think ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    DAEMYN< "Please, I need my brother." She said. I rolled my eyes, wiped my bloody knuckles on my pants, ans started walking towards the van. I looked back at her ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    6.5/10 because the text is interesting but it's a little plain. Or the background doesn't quite go. I dunnno, there's just something off for me *turns head sideways to look*

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Beautiful Eyes :)

    ...No. Well...... Yea, no. xD

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Beautiful Eyes :)

    I have blue-ish (they change color) eyes, but I just love brown eyes! I don't wish I had them, because I love my eyes, but brown eyes are really lovely ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6.5/10 because I have no idea what that's about, but I like pretty much everything, especially insane writers and storybooks ^_^

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    DAEMYN< I was totally beating Lurie on with her stupid Ken and his stupid surf board. Barbie is way lighter and goes way faster on her jet ski. Seriously, she ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    DAEMYN< When we got out of the van, I walked straight over to Viper, hugging him. "Nice to see you again," I said, quickly pulling away. Viper was part of ...

    Mar 12, 2010


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer