User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn Those "things" will kill you, Burns, my man. They will kill you, break you down, then build you back up again. Goodness! I feel so poetic! *smashes the nearest ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I'm wearing PJs!!! =D Blue shirt (sleeves pushed up to the elbows), light blue fuzzy socks (lovelovelovelove!), and navy and green plaid boy's boxers. I adore boxers ^_^ I wear ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    FIRST POSTER!!!! ^_^ *cough* Ok, let's be.....Zuko today! :) Zuko walked into the building, looking around suspiciously. After he deemed it somewhat OK, he sat at the bar. "Give me ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn =D HA! *touchdowndance*

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn All you loonies obviously have a thing against love, but what about romance? Or does romance change your thougts on love? Personally, I think it's all a good time...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Durrie because she has two of my favorite things in the whole world in her signature (Pirates and Vampire Academy! =D) *huggles Durrie*

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Z-z-z-ZUKO!!! :D Blow it up. Then kill whoever or whatever got me stuck on there. >>>What would you do if you suddenly changed genders (boy to girl, girl to boy) ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Report a good character!

    Same character, different storybooks :)

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Fee (through clenched teeth, I might add) I never said I was an emotional wreck. I don't have TIME for breakdowns when I'm trying to keep everyone else from dying ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Now I nominate everyone who IS in the US! =D Because even though America sucks, it totally rocks, too.

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    :D I'ma just bein' tattled on all over the durned place, ain't I? I nominate anyone who is NOT in the US! =D (Just because ^_^)

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Report a good character!

    Hmmm, I have to tattle on Nick from Misfit Circus. He's a great guy, really :) Supportive, nice, has the ability to transport himself and others... Nick is FTW.

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    As Fee from Misfits Ppppssshtttt, please Daemyn. Love? Yea, right. I loved Micheal and look where that got me! Alone in a teeny trailer, limited by living by myself in ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Stil Daemyn, obviously. Good God, you people need to see a therapist. Or therapists. Either all of you and one therapist or one of you and tons of therapists. Obviously, ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    LOL Its straight and black and a little longer than shoulder length. :) Nothing fancy (although THATS not even my real color 9_9)

    Mar 14, 2010


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix