-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Agreed, Kami xDDD Howler, that is SO epic
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
xDDDD 117/10
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)
Can I have a girl's spot? D: I'll take a guy's if need be, but I'd prefer a girl's....
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
I feel like such an underachiever nest to Irish xDDD She's like "pewpewpewpew!" And I'm like "Hold on....Hold onnnn.....Ok....pew." D: I promise I'm almost done with them!
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
Kamas and Bolt *snickers*
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
My cousin Austin xD
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
Ooher o.O 8.7/10 ----> 9/10 if ya like ;)
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
The Baron =^_^= (From Miyazaki's 'Whispers Of The Heart')
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....
xD A yellow Devo jumpsuit and a sombrero
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: Ode to my toilet.
*gigglesnort* xD best dare I've seen in a long way
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?
Alrighty LPR, I got yours xD (this shall be funnnn)
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)
Waaaanna review all my poetry, too? xD ps: yay for huggles! =^_^= pps: I like how your smexeh hugs include gigglesnorting xD
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10 of course =P Love Flyleaf, love that song ^_^
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)
Well, here it is anyway! =P And don't tell me how short it is, I knoooowww >.<
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)
Awww, but what if it's a not-very-romantic romantic novel? :( *puppyeyes* *sniff* Do I still get smexeh Timmy hugs even if you refuse to review?
Jul 4, 2010
