User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Darkness I

    Aw, thanks guys! :) I admit I like this one best out of three different Darkness poems I have. Sad to say, but the more I progressed in the, er, ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn "Oh, hey Viper," I said, waving at his dark form in the back seat. "We're here to get this chicks brother. So, where is he?" "Our tent's this way," ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Zuko This is just great. I was hoping this place would stay relatively quiet and empty. Guess not. I start playing with a fireball again, this time making it a ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Oh, Ryan dude? YUH! Others....mher. Not so much :/ lol

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    LPR xD Haha

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Darkness II

    Dry blood oozes slowly, Approaching like lazy death, Like the devil's wicked grin Spreading 'cross the path. Fire, flames, the horrid games, The darkness seeping fear, An icy tear falls ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Darkness I

    Dancing in the moonlight, Singing in the wind, Hating all who love me back With a twisted grin. All throughout the graveyard, None will dare come near For the ghosts ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Eh, he looks kinda like my uncle >.> Sorry, that just ruins it for me xD

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Daemyn HELL YEA! I'd hideit in the van, derr, and maybe, MAYBE share with my wife :) But only maybe >.> And Burns, you suck. That's the worst reply ever. ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Zukoooooo (sorry, I accidently thought I was Daemyn for a second 9_9) The guy, Burns, I think he said, mutters something under his breathe. "Excuse me?" I ask, turning back ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn Nick, now really. Keshra's not into you. Don't even try! Amber, she's crazy about you! Cra-zy. Yup. Go ahead now, work your magic, Nickie m'boy! Oh, and Burns? I ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    ...Wow, I'm really good at rambleranting, aren't I? o.0

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    lol Irie xD But really Cookie 9_9 Stop bein so dang hard on yourself! You're adorable ^_^ *huggles Cookie* And WOA! You guys are so gorgeous! And Radio, YOU stop ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Haha, thank you, Megan! Nice name, by the way :) And yush, I agree he's pretty dang hot. Now, for the hottest old guy on Earth!!! Speaking of hot old ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Still Zuko! (And do I get two gifts since I posted twice withing the first five posts? *bats eyelashes*) I look at the few others around, trying not to laugh ...

    Mar 17, 2010


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin