User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    =D That's me! That's me! =D Well, just the first part. Not the guy above me. That's not me >.> OR IS IT?!?!?! :O

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn Just his honor, dignity, and pride. But yea Nick. Go for it :)

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    My friend doesn't like blue eyes on guys :/ Don't you think that's kinda weird???

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ppsshtt, my kitty is vicious! I'm the only person she likes, really :) So if dogs tried to eat her, she'd prolly eat them first, or at least a leg ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn< I watched, super amazed like. Those were some wicked cool powers, if I do say so myself. Er, and I did. "Viper man, do you SEE what they're doing? ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    ....I'd prolly have a life partner by the time I was three months old, but never see him (or she, it's love at first sight I'd have no control over ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Super pretty! :) Love the eyes!

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Zuko (yerp, he's a guy alright. And HAWT! lolz) I roll my eyes. This girl obviously has issues. I lean in close, trying to ignore the smell of alcohol seeping ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Since I posted it once already in the Lounge, why not again? :D

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Radio for being awesome and super nice and slightly crazy :smt045 I tattle on Cookie for being awesome and weird and super cool :smt035 I tattle on ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Really cold and windy with small, icy snow cutting your exposed face. ^_^ Wow, sounds like winter! ]:( lol What would you do if a little birdie told you a ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Zuko I look over. "And?" I ask, making the flames bigger until they engulf my hands completely. "And I said put it out," She snarls, taking a swig of whatever ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Oh, how I wonder.....

    Knowing people from other countries try to sound American be saying "Oh my God!" in, no doubt, squeaky, over exaggerated voices doesn't make me feel too hoppy :( *sigh* I ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    lol Shortwins! =D DAEMYN< "I dunno," I said. "Prolly like her. Hey, speaking of girls how are you and Zanette doing? You guys ever officially get together." Just as he ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Darkness II

    Thanks again! Timmy, my dear little lima bean, thanks for the suggestions, I didn't even notice that one line being all rhyme-y :/It's kinda weird. Lol and thanks for all ...

    Mar 18, 2010


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand