User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn I like cheese. And Nick! You suck! You don't know anything! Lurie loves me! All the time. For ever. And ever! AND EVER, NICK! EVER! *falls over the back ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I have two, acshully :) The other one is the exact opposite of that one xD She's bulemic, fluffy/long haired, and brain damaged >.> Seriosuly. Anyway, here's a joke for ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    e_e ewww I mean hai guys! =D I'm re-re-re-re-re-reback! *throws fruit snacks at everyone* =P

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    xD Very nice pose choice, Hippie And thanks! =D Sometimes my cat looks like a real dork, like when she sits with her legs apart, her back hunched, and her ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn I like cheese! And what do we do? Lust for each other? *laughs loudly* Hooo, man. Nick, don't you just love Johnny? I love Johnny. I love Johnny's friends ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    DAEMYN< "Yea, sorry mate," I muttered, walking with Johnny towards the bedroom. I opened the door, noticing Amber was awake. "Well, good morning, sunshine!" I said cheerily, taking a bite ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    I didn't say anything about Keshra! Nothing at all! And you won't say anything either! *glares back*

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    REdBird, he's mah frey-und :) Andwho, I tattle on Pudin again for being awesome and Pudin-ish ^_^ Yay Pudin!

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Group Revival!

    =D I'm a total photography newb, but heck yeaz!

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn ....... I hate girls ]:(

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Is that me Nutty? I can never tell! >.< People should just stick to nutty or Shadow or somefink 9_9 lol and YUS, I do know I'm the one who ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I'd prolly freak out, kiss whoever was closest to me, tell the people I could that I loved them, pee myself, and then either die or suffer until the world ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn *snickers* Sorry, Nick, m'boy. Guess the chicks don't like teleporting creeps. ...... BWAHAHAHA! *whew!* But seriously, don't even try to go after Keshra. If Amber doesn't like you, Keshra ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Oh, look! You exist! *pokepoke* And when I was younger I saw ghosts from time to time :) It was kinda cool, but now I get freaked out by them ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Prolly eat a doughnut. =I What would you do if a tree fell on your car, assuming you have a car (just pretend if you don't ;) )

    Mar 19, 2010


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)