-
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
**FEE** Fine then. *steals Nick's diamond anklet no one was supposed to know about* Ha. There. =P
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Er, I just keep my money and such wadded up in my pocket, so I'd prolly scream "perv!" for putting their hand in my pocket, then sit there stunned. What ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Quite ^_^
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
**FEE** "What's you power anyway?" I hear Keshra ask Daemyn. I sigh and lean out of the kitchen doorway so they can see me. "He can create illusions in peoples ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Yes, I recall hearing about the episode with Zack 9_9 Now, why don't you go POST in Misfits? I don't know what you're doing right now because you won't leave ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You get Part 1 !!! =D *insert coin*
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You get jealousy! (Of my coolnush ;) ) *inserts coin*
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You get a good song, because you're Radio :) *inserts coin*
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
**FEE** O.O *touches metal street sign pole* Nick, you might want to leave since you can't, you know, turn your skin into metal.
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Report a good character!
=D Yay! Someone actually loves Daemyn (besides Puffy, that is 9_9) I nominate Viper from Misfits because he's just plain awesome. He's always been one of my favorite characters :)
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
**FEE** Ppsshhh, heck no. It won't do any good, that's how he just is. And besides, right now we're HIS guests, remember? It's all good to fight when we're on ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
**FEE** You touch that boy and I'll rip your head off *touches concrete building* Trust me, I don't think you want to mess with me or my Misfits. And Nick? ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Daemyn Shut up, Nick! You don't know me! No one knows me! *starts beating up fridge* You say one more thing and this'll be your face! *shows bloody knuckles* ]:( ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!
Daemyn Keshkesh loves her name. Everyone loves her name. Everyone loves KeshKesh *huggles empty bottle*
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I enjoy drawing ^_^ Especially with sharpies. Later on I'll post a picture of my amazingly wonderously decorated shoes :) That also have YWS on them ^_^
Mar 19, 2010
