User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Could someone post, by the way? I'm kind of stuck :/ And Buggy, we're still in Vegas, at Daemyn's band mate's house. A few people (ok, Daemyn and his band ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I wouldn't notice because every winter in Wyoming is an ice age in of itself. What book are you reading, what's it about, and how is it? =I

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    xD You guys are so mean! Bwahahahaha! *whew!*

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get blue Gatorade! *inserts coin*

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    You don't even listen to movie soundtracks? Sometimes the music really adds to a scene. Anywho, I'd say.... (in no particular order) 1. Interview With A Vampire (of course!) 2. ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn *tries to grab Paige's gun* Excuse me, Mrs. Lady, do you have any more beer? My wife needs some for the mermaid baby. And, er, she's got shot.

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Yerp! And it's blue! =D FTW! What are your top three favorite bands?

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Radio for being so devoted he's on YWS even though he's probably about to hurl! *huggles*

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Pssshttt, no. I'm so clumsy I can hardly walk straight. Ok, well I can't, actually. I'm always running into walls or doors or people walking next to me '~' Haha, ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Oh yes. My appendix burst two years ago and then abscessed (is that the right word?) for five days. Now THAT was painful! As for barfing so much it was ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn I want chocolate! By the way, can we go gambling now? *grabs yet another bottle* Lurie said....Lurie said she loves gambling. And we can *hiccup* we can go now.

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    i'm wearing pj's again! xD and don't worry people, I do get just seems that every time I'm on YWS in the morning I'm in my pj's.... Anyway, I'm wearing ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Daemyn *belches* When he first joined the circus he thought that he'd look like a pirate if he got his ears pierced. I went with him. It was *belch* fun. ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because they aren't giving you enough drugs. And no. His name is Curdles :) Do you guys like Arcade Fire? :)

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    ......Irish? =D I win! What's my uglydoll's name? =I And that's Bob, my giant stuffed lion ^_^

    Mar 20, 2010


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal