User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Like, physically? Like how I think I'll look? Or do you mean what my life will be like? I'll answer both! =D 1< I think I'll look like I do ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    **FEE** I watched as Daemyn ran past me, a startled and somewhat queasy looking Lurie riding on his back. I saw a government guy coming for me, and I quickly ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Theme songs!

    Wow! This is a hard one, haha. My theme song is usually just whatever song I'm in love with at the moment. But one that is all me? Ooher! >.< ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Yuh-huh! ^_^

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Hey Scar! I'm joining! =D **EDITED** Now I'm old =P Name: Jia-li (no last name, she's a shunned orphan!) Age: 17 Gender: female Occupation: apprentice to the princess' wise woman. ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    We aren't allowed to let this die! So, could someone post please? I'm a bit stuck, funnily enough.

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn< I swear my heart stopped beating. Lurie was...pregnant? Oh God. Oh, holy God. Oh, sweet baby Je- Baby. Oh crap. Oh shi- I threw up and for the first ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Hmmm, I dunno :/ I like ligers and pandas (derr) and bunnies (lovelovelove) and rats (lovelovelove) and kitties and cats and elephants and seals and snakes (lovelovelove) and octopuses (it's ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn< I just laughed harder when Lurie started attacking Johnny. "Get him, Lurie!" I couldn't breathe now, I was laughing so hard, and I fell on the floor, really just ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn (by the way, Reddy, could you change August's profile so she's short? Thanks! ^_^) I watched as some chick popped into the middle of the living room, startling everyone. ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Potatoes are like friends, if you eat them, they die. Have you ever hugged a tree?

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    **FEE** I was NOT in the mood for any kind of crap, so I had to stop myself from punching him. "Hell...no," I growled, clenching and unclenching my steely fists. ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Nonsensical Timmy Song

    I think the newbs need to read this, so I'm posting so it will (hopefully) get closer to the first page of things.... >.> Am I allowed to do that?

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I nominate PuffSammy, GreenEyedLovely, and RedBird for suffering with me on Monday. Maybe Mr.Wright will bring us doughnuts! (Doubt it.)

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Clesseh, noooo!!!! Really? Danny from Desperate Houswives? Nooooo!!! >.< He's so weird! Have you ever seen him talk?! It's like his tongue is numb or something!

    Mar 21, 2010


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary