User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    ((Hey guys, so we've decided that who is who's roomies! Here are the Boot Camp Roomie Groups: 1) Daemyn, Fee, and Viper 2) Amber, Kendall, and Lurie 3) Lizzie, Zach, ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Jia-li/// I fidgeted nervously behind the shuffling wise woman, who was taking an hour to walk up each step. "Wise woman," I said, trying t=not to sound too impatient. "Would ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Good Enough

    Oh, wow! I really loved this! I could totally imagine the guitar that could go with this. You're so epic like FTWinwinwinwinwinwin!

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws marshmallow eggs at everyone's eyes* Happy Easter, for those of you who celebrate it! :)

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Doesn't mean they aren't hot =P

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Curious, you have wondrous eyes! :) And Lovie, Valentine, dear, you are very handsome ^_^

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    **FEE** Viper told me it would be ok, and I just about broke down. Ok, I did break down. My eyes started to well up, and my nose started to ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    BOOT CAMP TIME! Daemyn< I lay, staring at the white ceiling, just like I had been for the past several hours, possibly even days. Time was nothing in here, where ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Oh, I love guitars! Haha, and you're very pretty, I must say ;) As for Radio, geez! And you made such a big fuss out of being harmful to people's ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    OH MY GOSH, Irie! I'm sooo in love with Zuko! Hottest man on (or not) Earth! >.< Like him on the beach? XoX It kills me how hot and unreal ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Wow, haha, I'm the baby of the group! =P If it's alright, I'ma make her a little older. Any objections???

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Agreed! You're still pretty darned adorable. And nearly everyone here's a teenager, silly! =P As for you two chicas? JEALOUS of the amazing hair happening! I simply lurve the curls, ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Haha, I bet you're just as cute now, Howler :) Also, yowza! Everyone here is GORgeous! So jealous >.< Anywho, here's me :] You cna make fun if you want, ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Oh, yes! I lovelovelovelove music! I don't know why, it's prolly in my genes :) Me and my mum love to sing (even though we suck =P) and me and ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Ooher! FTW! Name: Fenn "Joshua Carter" Gender:DUDE! Age: 16`` Role: experiment (part cat) Appearance: Average height, pretty fit, longish strawberry blonde hair (really, really messy to hide his kitte

    Mar 28, 2010


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling