User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Jia-li We followed the group to the Princess' room, where we found one of the stangers screaming at all the others. I looked at her, decided what she needed, and ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Guys! >.< I can't post. Can anyone post? Will someone post? Please? e_e

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 because the first and last lines are epic, and the ones in between are too =]

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    **FEE** I was standing in the corner, eyeing the area for any breaks, ways to escape, or any clues as to why we were out here. I noticed Daemyn walking ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn< It was true, as weird as I felt about being a father, I hated it when Lurie was upset, especially if it was my fault. I hugged her close, ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need help with a question! Please! Calling all Women!

    I think the poem idea is really sweet, but it would be kind of scary. Wait for that until after you're dating ;) And I think the best way....would be ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Jia-li) Me and the wise woman, after having calmed down the princess, were taken to the Emperor's courts, where most other people were. There had been strangers found, and the ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Chocolate flavored whipped cream? ON THE FLOOR?! You sick man! *drops down and licks the floor*

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Jia-li) I sat in the corner, crushing an assortment or herbs as the wise woman had told me too, me eyes still glued to the window. I wanted to see ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    School uniforms! >.< I just got back from school =P Anywho, I've got on navy leggins, and a navy, short-sleeved polo shirt along with a tan jumper (like the dress, ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn I was silent as the guards took me, Fee, and Viper and put handcuffs on us and covers over our eyes before leading us out of the room. After ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Song's Last Breath

    Thanks! And yes, I missed that typo xD But now it's fixed! :] Also, iambic pentameter is what Shakespeare wrote the majority of his stuff in, having (as my teacher ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Name Change???

    Hey guys, I've been thinking about changing my name lately, but I'm not so sure :/ Thoughts??? Please, it'd be really helpful if you would comment why you chose whichever ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Song's Last Breath

    Hey guys, before I post the poem, I just wanted to tell y'all it was assignment for class. We had to write a three stanza poem in iambic pentameter. It's ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Hope, Ross, and Jon for obvious reasons

    Apr 5, 2010


if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah