User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Jia-li))) I sat in the wise woman's musty, dusty room, thinking about the strangers. They seemed innocent enough (well, some of them) and I wanted to help them. I sat ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 xD Irie, I love you lol

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Beautiful Eyes :)

    Stella, me twins! :) dark hair, blue eyes. I think my eyes are quite expressive though. I mean, they change colors, as yours do, and I think it's all part ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    Right, sorry guys, I forgot you have to HAVE a facebook to see people's pages. And Irie, love, I doubt you are chubby. Curvy, maybe, but certainly not chubby =I ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    Name: White Shadow, Sophie Birthday: October Age: 14 ^_^ Personality: spazzy, easily confused, over-enthusiastic, but kinda lazy, up for anything, likes to hug, and pretty much happy all the time ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    Eek! FINALLY! I'll post in a bit, don't start without me, yuh? :) Thanks for making this, dear! ^_^

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Hippie! ^_^ I haven't seen you in forever! And you sound very snazzy indeed :) Once again (as always) I'm wearing PJs. Sometime I promise I'll post in here when ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    By the way, all my little dears, we each have our own personal guard =3 You can make them however you want to, or even make them a whole new ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    **FEE** I woke up, my head throbbing and my mouth sour, looking around me. There was a man standing in a corner, watching me. When he saw I was awake, ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Jia-li) I watched the others quietly, but when more than one had turned the Princess down, I walked over to her, by head down. "princess?" I asked softly, not wanting ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: YWS Classroom

    I'm in there! xD And EPIC win for Timmy and Radio! =P Well done, love!

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Black socks with white stripes on the tops (negatvive tube sox =P), purple and white tie-dye legging-ish bike shorts under green and white shorty-shorts, a green and orange flowery tank-top ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Oh, yes , please ^_^ Thanks! And thanks, Reddy ^_^

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Yea, Reddy, you ignored the fact that Fee was stabbed with a needle and taken away (unconscious) after being tackled by two guards. =P And Amber got taken away, although ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    DAEMYN< I watch as Fee is carried away, unconscious, my stomach queasy. I mean, she's been through worse (like my original van being blown up on her head), but I'm ...

    Apr 14, 2010


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X